We are looking for a full-time Teaching Fellow in International Dispute Settlement to join our team this summer. Apply before 31.08.2023
Administrative Assistant 80-100% (F/M/D)
Geneva – Starting date: 1 October 2023
We are looking to hire a dedicated professional to join our team.
Under the supervision of the MIDS Executive Director and in a team of 3 people, and in coordination with the MIDS program manager, the Administrative Assistant is responsible for the administration and related logistics required for the day-to-day running of the program.
- Responsible for the day-to-day administration and logistics required for the delivery of the MIDS LLM program, including for its courses and public events.
- Responsible for student services, logistics and support.
- Supports the Executive Director in the preparation of administrative documents, certificates and letters for students, alumni, and scholarships.
- Focus on key partners including Geneva Graduate Institute, UNIGE, OCPM, la SAM and other cantonal services as well as sponsors and donners.
- In charge of the follow-up of the scholarships and tuition fees
- In charge of the follow-up of accounting payable.
To be successful in this role, you should have:
- Diploma CFC, employée de Commerce or équivalent
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in roles with similar responsibilities or tasks.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Proficiency in English and French is required.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, good time management, autonomy, attention to detail, polyvalence and organizational skills.
- Demonstrated interest, capabilities and/or practical experience in the organization of events, as well as liaison with key partners and/or clients.
What you can expect from us:
- A cosmopolitan and diverse community
- Working with students, faculty and researchers from diverse backgrounds
- A motivating, human, and inclusive working environment
- A flexible, considering, and international working environment with a collaborative atmosphere
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, marital status, disability status, race, national origin, color, gender, sexual orientation or religion
For more information, candidates are encouraged to consult the MIDS website and the Institute's website.
If you are interested in this position and would like to apply, please submit your application through the Graduate Institute's recruitment platform. You may access the platform and further information on this opportunity and how to apply here.