By recruiting students and alumni from the MIDS you are incorporating some of the finest international dispute settlement lawyers. With its over 12 years of experience, the MIDS has an established reputation of providing talented lawyers worldwide to law firms, international organizations, governments, companies, arbitral institutions and international tribunals. 80% of our students are placed before they finish their studies and the remaining ones have all found a job within 6 months after graduation.
We are often approached by numerous employers seeking a particular profile. Our graduates and alumni are an international pool of lawyers with knowledge of very diverse jurisdictions, languages, and substantive legal backgrounds, and a solid international procedural law expertise.
How can we help you recruit from MIDS?
- Conduct interviews on campus: we are pleased to help arrange the space and time for you to conduct interviews on campus with a short-listed group of candidates of your interest.
- Organize a corporate talk for the students to attend: we welcome corporate presentations to our students where they can get to know better your work.
- Join our academic retreat as an arbitrator: the MIDS academic retreat consists of an internal moot hearing exercise where students plead before an arbitral tribunal composed of real practitioners. Join us for the activity and get to see our students in practice.
- Post job vacancies through the MIDS career services: we circulate to our network of students and alumni offers from the employers with whom we cooperate on a regular basis.
- Meet the career services team to discuss your specific recruitment needs: our team is fully committed to provide assistance in identifying potential recruits for you.
Who has employed MIDS Alumni?
- Law firms: Akim Gump (Geneva), Allen & Overy (Frankfurt, Madrid, Paris), Al Tamimi & Co (Dubai), ArbLit (Milan), Arnold & Porter (Washington), Bae Kim and Lee (Seoul), Baker & McKenzie (Frankfurt, Stockholm), Bharucha & Partners (India), Bofill Mir & Alvarez Jana (Chile), Bonelli Erede (Milna, Rome), Borris Hennecke Kneisel (Cologne), Bredin Prat (Paris), Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton (Milan, Paris, Rome), Clifford Chance (Frankfurt, Warsaw), Clyde & Co (Paris), CMS (Geneva, Hong Kong), Covington & Burling (London, Washington), Crowe Horwath (Andorra), Cuatrecasas (Madrid), Curtis Mallet-Prevost Colt & Mosle (Geneva, Istanbul, London, Mexico, New York, Paris), Debevoise & Plimpton (London), Dechert (Paris, Singapore), Dentons (Brussels, Paris, Warsaw), Derains & Gharavi (Paris), Domanski Zakrzewski Palinka (Warsaw), Economic Laws Practice (India), Egorov Puginsky Afanasiev & Partners (Kiev, Moscow), Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer (Dubai, London, New York, Paris, Rome), Froriep (Geneva), Gentium Law (Geneva), Glimstedt (Vilnius), Gomm & Smith (Miami), FTPA (Paris), Hanotiau & van den Berg (Brussels), Hogan Lovells (Munich), Hughes Hubbard and Reed (Paris), Jones Day (Paris), Keystone (India), King & Spalding (Houston, Paris), K&L Gates (Paris), Knoetzl (Vienna), Lalive (Geneva, Zurich), Latham & Watkins (Paris), Lazareff Le Bars (Paris), Lévy Kaufmann-Kohler (Geneva), Luther (Hamburg), Mayer Brown (Paris), Milbank Tweed Hadley & Sullivan (Paris), Moravčević Vojnović i Partneri (Belgrade), Norton Rose (Moscow), Schellenberg Wittmer (Geneva, Zurich), Shearman & Sterling (Paris, Singapore), Siassi McCunn Bussard (Geneva), Sidley Austin (Geneva), SJ Berwin (Dubai, London), Skadden (London), Three Crowns (London, Paris), Vinge (Stockholm), Weerawong Chinnavat & Partners (Bangkok), White & Case (Frankfurt, Paris, Washington), WilmerHale (London, New York), Winston & Strawn (London, Paris)
- Arbitral institutions and international courts: Dubai International Arbitration Center (DIAC), German Arbitration Institution (DIS), European Court of Human Rights (ECHR), Georgian International Arbitration Centre (GIAC), Hong Kong International Arbitration Centre (HKIAC), International Centre for Settlement of Investment Disputes (ICSID), International Chamber of Commerce International Court of Arbitration (ICC), International Court of Justice (ICJ), Iran-US Claims Tribunal (IUSCT), Kuala Lumpur Regional Centre for Arbitration (KLRCA), LCIA-MIAC Arbitration Centre (Mauritius), Permanent Court of Arbitration (PCA), Sao Paulo Chamber for Mediation and Arbitration (CIESP/FIESP), Singapore International Arbitration Centre (SIAC), South China International Economic and Trade Arbitration Commission (SCIA), Swiss Chambers' Arbitration Institution (SCAI)
- International organizations: African Union (AU), European Commission, United Nations Conference on Trade and Development (UNCTAD), United Nations Economic Commission for Africa (UNECA), United Nations Office in Geneva (UNOG), World Bank, World Intellectual Property Organization Arbitration and Mediation Centre (WIPO), World Trade Organization Legal Affairs Division and Appellate Body Secretariat (WTO)
- Companies: Boeing, COFCO, Credit Suisse, Santander Bank, JP Morgan, MSC, Philia, Wartsila
- Governments: Argentina, Armenia, Brazil, Czech Republic, Ecuador, Egypt, Georgia, Guatemala, Russian Federation, and Ukraine
Career Services team